Welcome to VFW Post 680.
- OUR NEXT MEMBERS MEETING WILL BE ON MAY 21 at 630 pm.
- Please update your email with the Post adjutant, or Quartermaster. As we try to get information out to the masses. Phones, emails, social media, and other wise, we need the most accurate information we can get for you so you can keep up to speed on your Post.
- DIST 10 will be holding ALL FUTURE meetings at the post on May 19 at or around 12. Please, Members please come by and let the District hear your voice.
- CVMA meets at the post the second Saturday of Each month at 11 am.
- Our Police citizenship awards will be awarded on April 27 at a Formal dinner at the Post, all Members are invited and encouraged to attend as we have invited guest speakers from Andy Bars office and the Governor.
- We have forwarded a package
- AUXILIARY for Post 680 has been approved and all the officers were installed on Saturday January 26. If interested in joining the Auxiliary contact the President Claudia Humphrey, or come in and grab a Membership from the canteen area. We are very excited about this as we move forward, to have our volunteers under the Auxiliary flag for the VFW.
- This spring we will have a project at a veterans home. The wrecking crew is currently looking into the details. It will entail cleaning and possibly a ramp build, for a visually impaired veteran. Updates coming in the next month on to when and where.
- The VFW now has a link on Facebook for the VFW magazine copy and paste the link below to your facebook and take a look. https://www.facebook.com/VFWmagazine/
Stay Informed and watch the site calander for important dates and times you may need to know about.